Sunday, October 7, 2007

Whooosh, ...this was a fast week!

Wow, can't believe that another week has already flown by. Guess that means I've been having fun? And, yep I have been! LoL

Okay, I think I'll just do a bit of an update then hopefully, tomorrow I will begin posting regularly.

Last week's "Weigh-In" ended up being the same, ...however, Tom visited, so I didn't feel discouraged with seeing the same results. My next weigh-in is tomorrow morning, so we shall see what that brings!

Eating? I couldn't hold out any longer so I began eating my muffins again, ...it's funny cause before I really only choose to eat carbs for breakfast maybe 2-3 times per week. And this time, I really enjoy eating them everyday. I really feel so much more balanced and if it means a slower weight loss, then that's okay, ...I accept that as a positive trade off!

Oh, oh, ...and I was at it again,
Jungle Jim's was out of Jicama so I just purchased twice the Rhubarb and decided to experiment with it. I diced up about 1 1/2 cups of Rhubarb and then added Torani sugar free Strawberry Syrup and let it soak overnight, ...what can I say, yet another "winner" of a recipe! Strawberry Muffins, YUM!!! (I'll post the acutal recipe tomorrow!)

Exersize? Guess what we bought? Go ahead Guess!

Okay, I'll tell ya, ...a brand new Home Gym to replace the one we just got rid of in July! Woo Hoo, ...I'm lovin it! It's funny how I'm an all or nuthin kind of girl, ...and right now in just the past 5 days I've become so addicted to using it that I just can't get enough! ROFL

And, now I've been thinking a lot about some mini-goals, ...really they are so important.

We have an upcoming event that really got me thinking about setting some goals, ...on October 25th, my husband will celebrate 25 years with his company. Once you reach this status, you are then invited to an Awards Dinner and Ceremony with the other employees who have also reached 25 years and beyond. I'm so proud of him and excited that we will be going to a fancy Dinner Party on November 3rd!

Now, ...since I'm happy loosing weight at a steady pace, I don't want to pressure myself by setting a # goal, however, I would like to look my best for this event. So, I"m going to continue to be legal and work out everyday and just continue this process and go where-ever my progress takes me.

As a reward for my success so far, I am going to buy a new dress, shoes, ect. to wear and will go and have a pedicure at
Mitchell's Salon and DaySpa the morning of the event! I think this pampering will make me feel special and I won't need to focus on my actual weight loss.

With my weight gain, I have been unable to wear my wedding rings, ...so, I'm really, really hoping that I will be able to slide them on by then! Yes, my Fingers are crossed!!!! LoL

On to other news ...

I have a huge celebration going on at
Growlibear Graphics, my graphics site, ...October 13th will mark the 1st birthday of my Members Area so I am offering lots of fun and games and prizes to celebrate!

I've found a few online resources for home-schooling materials where I can purchase curriculum for Kirk. So, I've been bidding and buying lots of stuff for him over that last few days. I'm excited and can't wait for them to arrive!

Plus, I've been scoping out some of Suzanne's products over at
Ebay, I just keep forgetting to come back and check on them, ...I've missed a few things that I would have liked to have!

I'm not really ready to join Suzanne's new company called Suzanne, ...but you know me, it could happen! LoL

I've also been thinking a lot about HI& G's, wishing I had a current catalog, as I'm feeling like redecorating! Must be my new outlook on life, ...I just want to make improvements and than means making everything look better.

OH, oh, ...and I was able to get Ken into a furniture store today and showed him this really nice leather couch that I've been wanting. All he had to do was sit on it and he agreed, ...he loved it too! Ah, he's just not ready to make such a big purchase when our budget is geared towards the garage project. But, hey, ...least I got him in the store and he approved of it! LoL

Okay, well, it's now midnight, and 5:30 am comes really early, so I'm signing off for tonight but promise I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly "Weigh-In!"

No comments: