Thursday, October 11, 2007

Somersizing is so Satisfying!

Okay, I need to go to bed, but really wanted to pop in over here to post a message.

It just occured to me that in 3 days it will be 3 months. I'm just amazed at the progress I have achieved on the inside and how it is being reflected on the outside. I am so much more at peace with myself and to not feel like I'm "struggling" with my weight any longer is such a comforting feeling.

When I first began Somersizing, I was looking for a way to avoid some health issues that I feared would affect me if I didn't find a healthier way to live. And now to rediscover those same feelings and attitude is just incredible.

I love that I can eat healthy foods, not count calories, fat grams, carbs, etc. ...and be able to loose weight. I also love that I've always looked at this part of the program as an added bonus. I really like my focus being on "eating healthy and feeling fit" rather than being obessed with being on a "diet" and trying to loose weight!

No comments: