Thursday, October 25, 2007

Uploaded my "In Progress" Photo!

I know the photo's still look the same, but really they're not.

I put on the same outfit I had on from the first picture so that I could really compare my progress.

I love seeing "before" and "after" pictures but it bugs me when they look "so different" that it makes me question if they are really the same person, don't you agree?

So, I decided for my transformation, I would put on the same outfit each time I update my photo progress, ...just wish I had thought about the outfit more before I decided to do this! LoL

Okay, well, if I happen to find another photo at the same start weight I may swap them out. Otherwise, I will just continue with what I have so far.


One of my goals is to create a "slideshow" or a presentation that shows all of my pictures "morphing" from my starting weight to my goal weight!

Kinda Cool, huh?

No comments: