Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weighing in on my Progress 10/29/2007

I stepped on the scale not expecting to see any change from last week since Tom arrived today and as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and glanced at the bright red numbers glowing up at me it said 166. I stepped off the scale and back on again, ...and there it was again.

Next, I looked around, hopped off, on, off, on, ...and it continued to read 166. I moved it to another side of the room, stepped on again and it still said 166. I bent down to move it again and as I stood back up, I noticed there was Kenny watching me with a smile on his face. As he came toward me , he said, ...I agree, I don't think the scale is right today. I think you weigh less than it says!

Okay, now I'm giddy over Kenny's sweet comment and the fact that my scale was so kind to me with Tom being here that I lost 2 lbs. this week, ...life is good!

No comments: