Sunday, October 28, 2007

I want that!

I want the "Pink" Dyson Vacume cleaner!

October is "Breast Cancer Awareness" month, ...and Dyson isn't dishing out any dirt when it comes to supporting this cause.

In honor of Breast Cancer, ...they are donating $40.00 towards Breast Cancer research from every pink vacume cleaner purchase. And, they are offering a contest for a FREE "Pink" Dyson Vacume!

It's important for each of us to do our part for better health, ...so, please be sure and do your monthly exams and have annual screenings. Early detection saves lives.


To help create awareness, I offer my Butter Bear Awareness Ribbons. If you are interested in displaying them on your website, blog, or in your emails, ...please visit my graphics site Growlibear Graphics, they are located in the LINKWARE section under Butter Bears. To request yours simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page, they are FREE to use with a link back to www.growlibear.com .

Here is my "Breast Cancer" ribbon bear ... , to save, just left-click on image, it will open a new window, then right-click and save it to your computer.



No comments: