Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pasting Post-its!

Can you believe it's already Wednesday?

I have been so incredible busy, seems sometimes there's just never enough time. I've always said to "find yourself" you have to "loose yourself in something bigger" and I've definately been doing that this week.

I have had so much going on that I have been relying on my trusty post-it notes to keep me from forgetting things. I am beginning to look like the post-it queen! LoL

I bought Kenny a new car for his birthday, ...it's a 2007 Ford Focus. Red or course! LoL I know how much he loves his camaro but he had been talking for a long time about wanting to get a smaller car and keeping the camaro and putting it in storage. So, that is now a reality, ...and so is having car payments again! LoL

Whenever we "shake" things up financially, it causes me to re-evaluate our budget and find ways to "save" money and to "earn" more money. So, the first was sorta easy, instead of continuing with monthly payments, I just went ahead and paid off several loans/credit card bills so that the new car payment would have a place in our existing budget. Next, I began looking for ways to earn more money.

It made more sense for me to try and supplement my income, so I came up with a few ideas. Since, I love to write, I thought there must be a way for me to do what I love and get paid for it too, right? Yep, that's right! I did a search and found some online opportunities that will allow me to do just that. The first one is called payperpost and you get paid for writing posts!

Sounds simple, eh? Well, I decided to give it a try and we will see what happens!

Looks Aren't Everything is about eating healthy and feeling fit, ...I look forward to working with payperpost to provide you with posts that offer you support through products and/or services that are related to just that!



No comments: