Thursday, November 29, 2007

Do your body good!


I love this stuff!

I don't have high cholesterol but I am very health conscience when it comes to the foods that I put into my body.

In June of 2007 I discovered that Kroger, a local grocery store chain launched a new milk product called Active Lifestyle Fat Free Milk. It contains plant sterols (all natural plant sources) which help reduce "bad" cholesterol and the risk of coronary heart disease.

It's a win-win product in my opinion and the taste is unbelieveable! Currently, it is only sold in 1/2 gallons, but I'm sure with more awareness and demand it won't be long before it is available in whole gallons.

So, if you shop at ...

Kroger
Kroger Marketplace
Ralphs
Fred Meyer
Food 4 Less
King Soopers
Smith's
Smith's Marketplace
Fry's
Fry's Marketplace
Dillons
QFC
City Market


...do your body good and pick up a 1/2 gallon of Active Lifestyle Fat Free Milk today and give it a try!



No comments: