Thursday, November 15, 2007

Do you have clutter bugs living at your house?

Yes, it's true, clutter seems to find me where-ever I go. I just don't understand it sometimes, because, ...honestly, there is an orgainzed person living inside of me! LoL

It's just crazy how quickly things seem to pile up?

I think some people have the misconception that people who have clutter are lazy, don't feel like putting things away, or just plain don't care about their surroundings. Well, I can only speak for myself but I can tell you for sure that none of these things describe me.

I think it comes down to "time" ...and for me that is something that I always seem to be lacking. I think it's because I choose to tackle too many things and it's hard to balance them on a daily basis.

I work 10 1/2 hours a day running my daycare. I have two online business's that I own and operate in the evenings/week-ends. I am enrolled in college working towards my degree. I am a wife and mother to a family of 5 with 4 pets. I home-school my 14 year old son. I do all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, bill paying, ...and the list goes on.

So, when you look at my life from this angle it's easy to see how clutter can begin to hang out, ...when I'm busy with one task, the clutter sits patiently and waits for me to come and send it away. And, when clutter sees that your not looking at it, it invites it's friends and before you know it you have an entire neighborhood of clutter bugs living in your house.

Okay, my house really isn't as bad as what you see featured on "Clean House" ...which by the way I just love that show! It's so inspiring and I think all of us can relate to some degree and it always makes us feel better to know someone else out there is worse off than us. Sounds cruel to say but you know it's true!

So, with loosing weight, I feel that I need to find a way to loose some of the clutter weight too!

I am a very organized, multi-tasking person who strives on balance and structure. It's important to me to be consistant when it comes to establishing a routine and then sticking to it. Now, I just need to find a "clean house" routine and get it established so that I can get rid of those clutter bugs once and for all! Well, okay, ...maybe, I'll let them come for a visit once in a while? On second thought, ...Nah!!! LoL

No comments: