Sunday, August 12, 2007

Finally figured it out!

I spent the better part of three days trying to figure out how to put a table in a post! It was sooooo frustrating, but, in my true form, I persevered until I reached my goal. Okay, I have my weight progress and measurements listed and I still need to fill in my bloodwork. I just had a physical so I will call my Doctor in the morning to retrieve my numbers.

I added a ticker, loved the purple colors, I'm not familiar with 3fatchicks but appreciate that they offer to use the ticker for free with a link back. It's lets me see my progress at a glance.

I also updated my Success Story post and brought it up to date. I haven't figured out how to add a flag to let everyone know that a post has been "updated" yet, hoping that is an option and that I'll figure it out soon.

Being new go Google Blogs, I have to say, it is really easy to navigate. However, one thing is buggin me, ...I have my settings set to "quick edit" and when I view my blog on one of my computers, the little pencil/tools icons appear next to my posts. Yet, when I view my blog on my other computer, it's not there? I've even tried logging off and logging back on to see if that would help to reset it, but it didn't? Ughhhh!!!

Tomorrow is my official "weigh-in" day but I couldn't resist and weighed myself today. Woo Hoo, I am down 2 pounds!!! I will weigh-in again in the morning to be sure it's accurate and will also take my measurements. I am so glad that I decided to track my measurements this time, it really makes all the difference.

I have eaten all my Breakfast Muffins and have not been able to locate any stores that carry rhubarb in my area? I'm not panicing yet, but, I am feeling a little anxious about not finding any yet! LoL Kenny is going to ask a friend at work to see if he can locate some at a Farmers Market out in the country for me. I have my fingers crossed (xx)that he will be successful. In the meantime, I decided to try a variation using Zucchini and will bake those in the morning, I'll let you know how those turn out!

I'm off work tomorrow, so I'm going to head to bed now, I don't want to sleep my day away cause I stayed up too late!

No comments: