Tuesday, August 7, 2007

And, the Winning name is ...

Looks Aren't Everything!


How did I come up with the name ...Looks Aren't Everything?

Well, whenever I am brainstorming names for new domains, I write them down on paper. I then play around with spellings and see if any of them seem to fit what I'm looking for.

As I was making my list, I came up with quite a few names that I really liked, but after a quick domain search, I learned that many of them were already taken. So, after compiling 14 names and circling those that were available, I just couldn't decide. Nothing really jumped out at me. Finally, I asked myself, what am I looking for?

I just kept thinking is has to be something about eating healthy foods, and feeling fit because looks aren't everything, ...and then the feeling came over me, this is it! I then moved the words around and there you have it "Looks Aren't Everything" ...eating healthy and feeling fit are!

Now, I had my name, ...what did I want to do with it?

Create a website, a blog, or a forum? I create websites at Crayon Box Creations, so that was a simple choice, however, I was intrigued with the idea of creating a Blog and loved the idea of an interactive forum. So, I jumped in with both feet and bought the domain name, then surfed over to Google to create a Blog with the same name, next I put the forum idea on hold, I have enough on my plate for now.

So, welcome to my Blog, Looks Aren't Everything, where I share my weight loss experiences and provide support to those who follow a way of eating (woe) that promotes a healthy lifestyle through the reduction and/or elimination of refined sugars, high starch vegetables and simple carbohydrates.

I follow the Suzanne Somers Weight Loss Program called Somersize. If you are interested in learning more about food-combining, please visit: http://www.somersize.com/ . This program works for me, however, it doesn't matter what plan or program you choose to follow, whether your goal is to loose weight or to maintain your ideal weight, ...Looks Aren't Everything is all about eating healthy and living better.

No comments: