Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome to "Looks Aren't Everything"

An introduction and how-to navigate my Blog!

Welcome to "Looks Aren't Everything," ... where I share my weight-loss experiences, product recommendations, original recipes, and provide support to those who follow a way of eating (woe) that promotes a healthy lifestyle through the reduction and/or elimination of refined sugars, high starch fruits/vegetables, and simple carbohydrates.

I have been following the Suzanne Somers Weight-Loss Program called Somersize since March 05, 2001, ...to learn more about my journey, please visit my page "On my Weigh" and read My Success Story!

New to blogs?

Here are a few hints and tips to help you navigate through this site ...
  1. Contact Me - to contact me via email "click" here!

  2. About Me - my Google profile.

  3. Quick Glance at My Stats - a click review of my statistics.

  4. Graphic Collection - my collection of weight-loss graphics

  5. Categories - list of categories that my messages are posted under.

  6. Blog Archive - list of my recent/past messages organized by month.

  7. My Websites - list of my websites that I own and maintain.

  8. Weight-Loss Websites - list of other weight-loss and support websites.

  9. Tag Board - click here to leave me a message

Note about Messages:

At the bottom of each message, you will find the following tabs:

  1. Comments - click on this tab and you can leave a comment regarding the message post.

  2. Labels - this tab shows which category the message is located in.

  3. Older Posts - click this tab to access all posts in this category

  4. HOME - click this tab to return to the most recent post.

No comments: