Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Plateau's, yes they are going to happen.

After 2 weeks of my weight and measurements remaining the same, ...I think I've hit a plateau!?!

I"m not feeling worried, nervous or anxious about it, I know that I've made a commitment to eating healthy and being fit and that this was going to happen sooner or later.

A Plateau is your bodies way of adjusting and establishing a balance when your body undergoes changes. I have been loosing inches and weight at a nice steady pace since July, ...and although I want it to continue I understand why my body needs to take a break.

Plateau's can last from a few days to several weeks to months, it just depends on your individual body.

With Somersizing, counting calories or staying within a certain daily caloric range is not required as part of the program. As long as you correctly follow the guidelines on Level 1 you will loose weight. However, ...the rate at which you loose weight is determined by several factors.

Here are just a few ...

  • Diet
  • Current weight
  • Calorie Consumption
  • Calories Burned
  • Exercise
  • Water

If you find that your weight loss is slowed, stalled or you experience a plateau, ...I offer some helpful suggestions, just follow this link "Breaking through a Plateau" for more information!

No comments: