Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Challenge is underway ...

We are on day 3 of The aMAYzing Body Challenge!

I am so happy to have so many fellow Somersizers join me. Although, the challenge is in progress, ...if you are brand new to the program or a veteran, I encourage you to join us too!

If you think you will benefit from motivation, encouragement and support in reaching your weight-loss goals then this is the place for you!

Email me at Betsy@looksarenteverything.com for more information or just "click" on the link below to join ...

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/SS-Challenges/


What have you got to loose?

BetsC

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

What a pretty blog! Really, that lifted my spirits!

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!

Moby Dick said...

Exercise is the key! I am going to join up too!