Sunday, March 2, 2008

Now accepting Product Review Offers!

Looks Aren't Everything
Product Review Corner

In the Product Review Corner, I write about other products and services offered by other WAHM's (work-at-home-mom's). It's my desire to help other small business owners who wish to get their own products and/or services marketed and sold online.

Each and every product I write about has been "tried" or "tested" by me personally. I will only promote a product and/or service that I feel is beneficial to my readers and is directly related to the content at "Looks Aren't Everything."

If you are interested in submitting your product and/or service for review, please read the rules below. If your product and/or service qualifies and you accept these terms, please submit your application including your information as instructed below.

Please allow up to 2 weeks for your information to be considered. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I am unable to respond to all of the applications that are rejected. If you do not hear back from me after 2 weeks has passed, you may contact me at Betsy@looksarenteverything.com to inquire about the status of your application.



Product Review Rules:


- The product and/or service you submit must be created/owned by you, a WAHM.

- If your product and/or service is selected, you must send me the product and/or service to review. Your product and/or service CAN NOT BE RETURNED.

- If your product and/or services are selected for a review, you must have a product, discount, or coupon to be offered to my readers that will be featured in your review. (This includes any contests that you offer as long as my readers are not required to make a purchase to enter the contest. You are responsible for the contest rules, regulations, entries and awarding a winner.)

- You must have a Website and/or Store Front where you offer your product and/or services that is neat, organized and easy to navigate.

- If your product and/or service is selected, A "Looks Aren't Everything" advertising banner is required to be placed on your website with a "working" link back to www.looksarenteverything.com during my "test" period before your written review will be posted. Please email me at Betsy@looksarenteverything.com with the "URL" for verification. Failure to do so will result in your product and/or service review being rejected.

- Direct-selling products and/or services are not allowed, such as ...Pampered Chef, Tupperware, etc. as these are not your own product and/or service.


Please copy/paste the following information into the body of an email and send to
Betsy@looksarenteverything.com for consideration. To expedite your application process, please put LAE – Product Review Corner in the Subject Line.


Your First & Last Name:
Your Company Name:
Your Email Address:
Website URL:
Product for review:
Service for review:
Brief description of your product and/or services:
What promotional item will you offer my readers:




Thank you for your interest, if you have any questions, please email me at Betsy@looksarenteverything.com .

Thanks!

BetsC

No comments: