Thursday, February 14, 2008

Up 1 lb. ...no wait I'm down 3 lbs.

Yep, ...I was a little discouraged to find that I had gained 1 lb. a couple of weeks ago. Then looking over my progress I realized that it was the first time I had actually gained since returning to this WOE, ...and it was only 1 lb. so no reason to feel blue over that.

I hopped on the scale the following week and guess what? Apparently one or both of my cats have taken a liking to the scale (again) as their choice of places to snuggle up for a nap during the day because nothing, no reading, ...the batteries were completely dead.

I bought some new batteries mid-week but decided to wait until Monday for my official weigh-in, ...guess I was dreading seeing the 1 lb. again or worse yet more! When Monday finally came, I hopped on the scale and to my surprise I had lost not only that pesky pound but two of his friends! Yep, I'm down three pounds this week.

Okay, now you know me, ...somewhat skeptical I had to get on and off and weigh again. Then again, and move the scale around the kitchen floor again and again, ...and finally after 8 times I decided it must be so, ...so I am thrilled to report that I am officially at 155 lbs. ! Woo Hoo!!!!

No comments: