Friday, February 22, 2008

The Challenge is about to begin!



The aMAYzing Body Challenge!
February 23rd - May 17th

Okay so far I have the following Somersizers joining me ...
Betsy
Angi
Maggie
MusicalChers
Nicole
Zanna
Carolyn
Faye
Jules
Amber
Peggy
Zweiz
Alberta
Linda in AL
Sarah
Joyce
Donna

It's never too late, ...if you are interested in joining me on the road to better health and fitness then email me at Betsy@looksarenteverything.com .

Hugs to you, BetsC


Graphics by Betsy at
Growlibear Graphics

1 comment:

Jaden said...

Hey,

Hi I am Jaden Workman and I am a friend og Joyce Mqueen and she told me about your loosing weight program and I need to loose weight bad cause I weigh about 148 pounds and I am 12 years old and that is kinda bad for a 12 year old so i could really use the help so if yuo woud just email me. And i would like to get to know your daughter because joyce told me she was kinda over weight and i thought I could talk to her to so if you would just email me. Thanks.