Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Almost a New Year, ...that means a New You!!!!

Okay, I know it's the holidays and for most of us it's the "hardest" time of the year when it comes to making and eating healthy food choices.

Don't despair, ...it all starts with a plan!  Somersize is a great choice because it promotes eating lean meats, complex carbs, fruits, veggies and healthy fats.   And, in Suzanne's new book Sexy Forever she adds some new elements that will help jumpstart your weight loss.

The new year is just around the corner so come on, ....stick with me and I will help you to discover the "new you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready!! Starting Somerzing yesterday. Ready for a new me.

Linda

Rebecca said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I miss seeing you! Wishing you a very blessed and healthy 2011!

Hugs,
Rebecca