Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finding my way around the circle!

Yes, it's been a year since I last posted a message on my blog and it's been quite an adventure.

I've learned a lot along the way, ...I've had some successess and some failures and I'm glad for all that I have endured. I can honestly say that without experiencing some failure I would never fully appreciate the feeling of success.

So, here's to another year and for my courage to embrace the challenges of coming full circle to find myself again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)