Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We had a Blast with SUZANNE™ !

My SUZANNE™ Open House was so much fun, ...it truly was a blast!

Here are some of my displays ...






I forgot to take photo's of the food display's in the kitchen, ..I had three mini crockpots and a beverage bar as well as some other desserts! And, I had two other areas of food product displays!

I really wish all of you could have been there, ...we really had a lot of fun.

I ended up having a ton of sales and some bookings and a few of my guests are interested in becoming Consultants! Yay!!! I'm so excited, ...I'm am ready to have a TEAM of my own and can't wait to pamper and spoil my girls with the SUZANNE™ products!

Kenny and I brainstormed and came up with the name "NeverEnding Somers" for my Team! I love it, ...what's better than the feeling of warm air, gentle breezes and the soft floral scents that envelope you on a Summer afteroon, it fills you with happiness and leaves you with the feeling of not wanting it to end! And, of course subsituting Summers with Somers is so fitting, ...Suzanne never ceases to amaze me on how her compassion and dedication to helping others to live healthy and beautiful lives comes through in all of her hand-picked products!

I have a few outside orders that I will get today, so if anyone else is interested in placing an order with me, you still have time! I'm closing out my party on Wednesday morning. Don't forget, all of the food is 25% off until April 30th and as an added bargain, the protein bars are only $8.99 a box!

Oh, I have to tell you, ...I LOVE the flourless brownies, if anyone has tried the Somersize version you will absolutely love the SUZANNE™ version with the All Natural Somersweet, they are so much better!!!!! I'm buying 6 boxes just to have on hand for my daughter Karen for when she reaches Level 2.

If you would like information on becoming a SUZANNE™ Consultant, just send me an email at Betsy@looksarenteverything.com , I'm more than happy to share with you all the benefits! I personally love saving 40% off on beauty, 25% on the food, and 35% on the jewelry and accessories with it's so awesome that there are "no" monthly minimums or sales requirements!

Suzanne really knows what us girl's want and how to make us happy, ...really, who can resist great savings like these!

I can't wait to share with you, ...I will have a special announcement in the next day or so for those interested in becoming a SUZANNE™ Consultant!

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't even know Suzanne Somers had a company like this! Pretty cool!

Thanks for stopping by my site, and for your encouraging comment! It was great!

take care and best wishes selling your products!

Unknown said...

Hi Betsy! I found you through a message board on suzannesomers.com and followed you here. I'm so glad I did!

I'm a somersizer (on and off since 2001) and what I was looking for was inspiration and information about somersizing "when Somersizing stops working."

I've noted some of your recipes and notes. I can't wait to look over at carterscafe.

I've bookmarked your site and hope to have time to go through your archives to read your journey since last summer.

Thanks for the inspiration!
Jenny

Felicia said...

WOW check out all the cool stuff!!! I hope it all went well!!

*huggles*
=0)